st: Adjusted R square

From   Carlos Rodriguez <>
Subject   st: Adjusted R square
Date   Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:10:21 -0700

What about dropping robust cluster for this calculation?

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, carla osorio <> wrote:

From: carla osorio <>
Subject: Adjusted R square
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 9:47 PM

Hello, I have a rather basic question I could not find in the Stata
FAQ.  I'll be grateful if you could help me with this or tell me if it
is indexed in the FAQ with a different title.

Why doesn't Stata report the Adjusted Rsquared when one runs OLS
regressions using ",robust cluster()".  Mine is panel data.  I think I
need to use the option "robust cluster()" but then I can only get the
R sq displayed and I wish to compare goodness of fit across models so
adjusted Rsq is more appropriate.
How does one get both displayed with "robust cluster"?
Thank you