Re: st: Log Normality of Dependentvar

From   Christian Weiss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Log Normality of Dependentvar
Date   Mon, 8 Jun 2009 18:01:57 +0200

Hi Marteen,

thank you a lot for your elaboration on this topic! Although this was
very interesting for me, my actual question is still not answered yet.

So let me rephrase: If a variable is lognormally distributed
(according to swilk, lnnormal), why is it not "normally" distributed
after transforming it via ln / skskew0 / bcskew0 (according to swilk)

Best regards
Christian