Re: st: suggestions on a model

Subject   Re: st: suggestions on a model
Date   Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:41:03 -0400

Jay <[email protected]> :
Assuming you had no missing data, how would you analyze this?  I would
have thought some GMM or stacked approach... I am assuming errors are
correlated across models (one may sacrifice accuracy to improve RT or
vice versa). How many subjects do you lose if you use complete cases?