st: RE: Trouble with mim

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Trouble with mim
Date   Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:35:38 +0100

-estimates save- as I recall was introduced in Stata 10, so what you
want will not work in Stata 9.2. That is -mim- is trying to call a
command introduced in a later version of Stata.

There is a full discussion of your options at

I have a certain version of Stata and have come across a user-written
program that is apparently written for a later version of Stata. What
are my options?

but there is also a one-word summary: upgrade!

Melissa Butler

I combined my imputed datasets in stata 9.2 and am trying to run my
using mim.  Here is error message I get.

mim: mean secut1
estimates: unknown subcommand "save"

What am I doing wrong?