st: Probabilities after logit?

From   "Kanter, Rebecca" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Probabilities after logit?
Date   Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:49:31 -0400

I would like to get the logit output in stata in a form of "probabilities" (via transforming the log odds through the formula e^x / (1 + e^x)). Does anyone know if there is a command(s) to do this? (I know you can get the "predicted" line in the probability format, but am looking here, to be able to see the coefficients in the form of probabilities).

Rebecca M. Kanter
PhD Candidate
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of International Health
Center for Human Nutrition