AW: st: marg effects & s.e. in tobit

Subject   AW: st: marg effects & s.e. in tobit
Date   Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:21:44 +0200

<>

The reference was to the fifth edition. The same material can be found in
the edition of 2008 cited by Austin on pages 871-874.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Austin Nichols
Gesendet: Montag, 1. Juni 2009 13:43
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: marg effects & s.e. in tobit

John Bunge--
Presumably the ref is to http://www.stata.com/bookstore/ea.html, or an
earlier edition of that book.  I am guessing that -tobit- is
inappropriate for your empirical application; what are the outcome and
explanatory variables?  My guess is that a -glm- model is preferable.