st: AW: ivtobit error message

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: ivtobit error message
Date   Mon, 25 May 2009 13:51:08 +0200

You may want to try your luck with the material in

help maximize

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Sue
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Mai 2009 05:32
Betreff: st: ivtobit error message

Dear Statalisters,

I ran a regression using the ivtobit command and it gave me the
following error code:
"could not find initial values"

I tried to google this message or something similar but wasn't
successful. As far as I know, the regressors don't take on extreme
values, if that's a concern.

Can someone help explaining why I'm getting this message and how I can
solve it? Thanks.