st: Getting data from NBER to STATA

From   Kirimi Sindi <>
Subject   st: Getting data from NBER to STATA
Date   Thu, 21 May 2009 11:09:59 -0400

Dear Users,

I have been trying to get the CPS surveys data set to STATA and cannot seem to get it done. Is there anyone who knows how I can do this the data has a .dct extension and have no luck even trying to get it converted with STATTRANSFER. Please help. The data I need is from 2005 to 2008 March. I can get it at

Thank you,