st: test predicted hazard

Subject   st: test predicted hazard
Date   Wed, 20 May 2009 17:53:41 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I am applying cloglog models to estimate reemployment probabilities
for four different groups of individuals. I would like to test if the
predicted hazard rates significantly differ among groups. Does a
specific test exist?

As alternative, can I simply calculate the predicted hazard (h) and to
test the null hypothesis (h0=h1) by ttest command? Perhaps should I
use bootstrapped standard errors?