Re: st: RE: Covariates in ANOVAs

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Covariates in ANOVAs
Date   Fri, 15 May 2009 07:38:35 -0500

.

xi3 is not recommended for the following commands:

"Note: xi3 is not compatible with the following Stata commands: xtmixed, xtmelogit or xtmepoisson."

Furthermore, ATS UCLS is no longer supporting this command, and passed off to -desmat-.

If Stata would just expand xi's capabilities, we could be happier.

-Dave