Re: st: sample size estimates for multilevel models

From   Matt Spittal <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: sample size estimates for multilevel models
Date   Thu, 14 May 2009 10:50:31 +1000

Hi Rich,

Another option that I have had success with recently is installing Darwine
to run Windows applications on my Mac.  Darwine appears to be a variant of
Wine, and I think there is a commercial version also (but I can't remember
its name).

Using Darwine I have installed WinBUGS and EpiData and they both seem to be
working well. (However, at least one other application has not worked, so it
may not be sufficient to run whatever multi-level sample size program you
have in mind.)

The link that I found most helpful is below:

    http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=3774&sid=cd19110add4afdfb0
8072e4023f16d8a

But I also found this link useful too:

    http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/