RE: st: St: Ordered Logit Question

From   Richard Williams <>
To   "" <>, "" <>
Subject   RE: st: St: Ordered Logit Question
Date   Tue, 12 May 2009 06:55:47 -0500

At 08:55 PM 5/11/2009, Jason Dean, Mr wrote:
Hi Richard,

I am thinking of trying out your gologit2 program. Is it possible to get a zip file with the program. The Statistics Canada lab that I work in does not allow the computers to be connected to the internet. Thus, I cannot download gologit2 through Stata.

Thanks again for the help.

That must be a terrible nuisance, with gologit2 being the least of your problems. But yes, you can get a zipped version of it at

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu