st: Graph shading

From   john metcalfe <>
Subject   st: Graph shading
Date   Mon, 11 May 2009 22:57:42 -0700

Dear Statalist,
I am creating a poster for a conference, and would like to shade
certain regions of my graph to demonstrate changes in probability with
performance of a diagnostic test. Does anyone know how to do this? I
am using Stata 10.  Pasting the graph in below does not work, but if
for example I am working with a grid y=0-10 and x=0-10, I would like
to shade the region above y=2 and x=2.
Thanks much,