st: re: download exlogistic or firthlogit ado files

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: download exlogistic or firthlogit ado files
Date   Thu, 7 May 2009 13:27:03 -0400

Jason said

I'm still running STATA 9.1, and I'm having trouble downloading - exlogistic- and -firthlogit- ado files. I want to use these procedures, since I get a "14 failures and 10 successes completely determined" message and missing standard errors with the standard - logit- command.

Why are you running 9.1 when 9.2 is a free upgrade?

-exlogistic- is available in Stata 10. I don't believe it was available in 9.2. If not, you need to upgrade to 10 to use it. -firthlogit- is available from SSC. It requires 9.2. I just did -ssc install firthlogit- and it works fine.

An Introduction to Stata Programming |