RE: st: RE: yscale in anovaplot

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: yscale in anovaplot
Date   Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:26:22 +0100

2.1.1 is the latest publicly available version.

-anovaplot- plots observed and fitted values after -anova- in terms of
predictor levels.

It's a bit surprising to hear that you never found that useful. What do
you do instead?

A while back I went carefully through various classic texts on ANOVA
from the 1950s. As I recall none of them included any plots based on
data.

David Airey

I never found -anovaplot- useful for anything but between subject
designs. I'd be curious to see the repeated measures plots using -
anovaplot-.

Is the version on SSC not the latest?

I have

. which anovaplot
/Users/dairey/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/a/anovaplot.ado
*! 2.1.1 NJC 6 November 2004

-Dave