many thanks [was: st: shortcut for adjusted means]

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   many thanks [was: st: shortcut for adjusted means]
Date   Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:24:00 +0200

I would like to thanks all Statalist members for their help during the last two years and a half. In particular, last week I've finally been announced that a paper of mine has been accepted on the most important journal I ever published, thus equalling my previous best result in my publication track (but this time I am the only author). I would have never reached this success without support on several related threads from Garry Anderson, Kabir Chabal, Nicholas J. Cox, Quang Nguyen, Austin Nichols, Valerie Orozco, Dimitris Pavlopoulos, Thomas J. Steichen, Tom Trikalinos, whose help will be gratefully acknowledged in the paper.

Nicola