Re: st: RE: yscale in anovaplot

From   Diego Bellavia <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: yscale in anovaplot
Date   Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:02:10 -0700

Editing the code to allow what you want is pretty straightforward.

Tom, it worked like a charm, it is amazing, thank you so much !
Unfortunately my programming skills are so poor that I could not understand
all your directions (although I have been able to follow them very easily)

Thanks  a bunch !