st: Generating comparison tables

From   moleps islon <>
Subject   st: Generating comparison tables
Date   Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:02:09 +0200

Dear listers,
I've been trying to find an easier automated way of creating
comparison tables for two different groups across several variables.
E.g compare the population in a treatment and placebo group (Columns)
across multiple different categorical variables (Rows) and have each
cell contain the frequency and percentage. Finally there should be a
column including the p value for the difference between the groups
(test specified by user). I'm sure there is an easy way to do this,
but sofar I've been spending a lot of time copying and pasting into