RE: st: Multi-way contingency tables in Stata

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Multi-way contingency tables in Stata
Date   Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:06:19 -0700

-outreg2, tab- will produce the cell frequencies by default. Use -noparen-
option if you don't want parentheses getting in the way. Excel won't open
a large file, so you will have to go through tab-delimited files.
Whether this is exactly what you were looking for is a different question.
Incidently, you can do this from scratch. Use -count- or -tab- to get raw
numbers. And then -merge- your way.

A very simple solution to an apparently complex solution.