RE: st: Multi-way contingency tables in Stata

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Multi-way contingency tables in Stata
Date   Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:13:40 +0100

If the question is: Can Stata handle a 8-dimensional array? The answer
is: Not as such.

See also my previous posting.

Kristian Karlson

I will have a look at the egen-command. Want I want is a 8-way
contingency table with cell-frequencies. This is a large table,
containing around 90,000 cells.