st: announcing mark_changes

From   David Kantor <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: announcing mark_changes
Date   Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:55:10 -0400

Hello everyone,

Since there was some recent discussion on spells, I decided to put my mark_changes program on SSC.

This generates a variable that indicates where values change from one observation to the next. It's a simple idea, but the varlist and -by- capacity make it very convenient.

Thanks to Kit Baum for placing it in SSC.