RE: st: mfx and outreg2

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: mfx and outreg2
Date   Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:52:36 -0700

> I would like to place the marginal effects for all of the outcomes in
> one table. If I place an outreg2 command after the last mfx command, it
> puts in a table the coefficient estimates of the outcomes from the
> mlogit command.
I recommend that you use -mfx2- by Richard W. or -margeff-by Tamas Bartus.
Both are available from SSC. This is explainedin the help file (-help outreg2-).
sysuse auto, clear
mlogit rep turn mpg price
outreg2 using myfile, replace long cttop(coefficient)
mfx2, replace
outreg2 using myfile, see long cttop(mfx)
outreg2 has its own -mfx- option, but not anything comparable.
It was put in there just so we don't have to hear from people who
liked to talk about it.
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.