Re: st: Overlay stcurve graphs from different models

From   Ulrich Atz <>
Subject   Re: st: Overlay stcurve graphs from different models
Date   Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:58:11 -0400

Thanks Maarten  that is of course the case.

To come back to the original question on how to combine graphs:
How to integrate the Kaplan-Meier estimator? It gives me the error that it is not a twoway graph.