Re: st: model for longitudinal ordinal data

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: model for longitudinal ordinal data
Date   Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:47:18 +0100

Shubhabrata Mukherjee wrote:

> Is there any model in STATA which fits longitudinal ordinal data?

In addition to the other suggestions made in this thread, you may also
consider -xtintreg-.

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.