st: AW: -outreg2- in Stata 10

Subject   st: AW: -outreg2- in Stata 10
Date   Fri, 3 Apr 2009 20:46:01 +0200

<>

Are you referring to this thread?
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-08/msg00035.html

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Georgiana
Bostean
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. April 2009 20:42
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: -outreg2- in Stata 10

Hello. This is a question relating to the thread  from 2007 (Cox, Wada, et
al.) about using outreg2 (Wada from SSC command) in Stata 10. I read the
somewhere.

Here is the issue: I used the outreg2 command in Stata and it worked fine
many times. Today I used it again, it worked, and then, at some nth
iteration, it gave the 198 error "invalid 'outreg2'".

I tried reinstalling outreg2 with the replace command. I also tried using
the version 8.2 command.

Help!

Thank you in advance...