st: AW: -outreg2- in Stata 10

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: -outreg2- in Stata 10
Date   Fri, 3 Apr 2009 20:46:01 +0200

Are you referring to this thread?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Georgiana
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. April 2009 20:42
Betreff: st: -outreg2- in Stata 10

Hello. This is a question relating to the thread  from 2007 (Cox, Wada, et
al.) about using outreg2 (Wada from SSC command) in Stata 10. I read the

Here is the issue: I used the outreg2 command in Stata and it worked fine
many times. Today I used it again, it worked, and then, at some nth
iteration, it gave the 198 error "invalid 'outreg2'".

I tried reinstalling outreg2 with the replace command. I also tried using
the version 8.2 command.

Thank you in advance...