st: RE: RE: -outreg2- in Stata 10

From   "Mentzakis, Emmanouil" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: -outreg2- in Stata 10
Date   Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:13:59 +0100

Dear Nick,

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 01 August 2007 18:00
Subject: st: RE: -outreg2- in Stata 10

-outreg2- is a program by Roy Wada from SSC.
(Please say where non-official commands you are using come from.)

You are doing nothing wrong.

As from Stata 10, -index()- is only
available under version control.

It so happens that at least one subroutine of -outreg2- lacks a
-version- statement by a small accident. Thus the program is being run
under Stata 10. My guess is that it needs a -version 8.2- statement.

I can recognise this bug because precisely the same bug bites in
-concord- from SJ 4-4 by Thomas Steichen and myself run under Stata 10.
We will be issuing an update in SJ 7-3, but the problem is fixed by
inserting an appropriate -version- statement, which was omitted by some
bizarre accident. Probably my fault.

Mentzakis, Emmanouil