st: graph font options

From   "Albert Yung-Hsu Liu" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: graph font options
Date   Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:16:06 -0700

Can someone please help me with two graph font problems?

First, the default font for STATA graphs is Arial.  Is there an explicit
command to change this for a particular graph to say, Times New Roman?

Second, is there a way to preserve the font change in the graph itself?
Even when I change the font by hand, when I copy it to Microsoft Word, it is
set back to Arial.