st: AW: graph font options

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: graph font options
Date   Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:23:56 +0100

help winfonts

or - search graph font-. The changes under Edit-Preferences- Graph
Preferences will only apply to future graphs. Then again, it is easy to
redraw a graph after the change if you save your commands as a do-file - as
you should do anyway- :-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Albert Yung-Hsu
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. März 2009 16:16
Betreff: st: graph font options

Can someone please help me with two graph font problems?

First, the default font for STATA graphs is Arial.  Is there an explicit
command to change this for a particular graph to say, Times New Roman?

Second, is there a way to preserve the font change in the graph itself?
Even when I change the font by hand, when I copy it to Microsoft Word, it is
set back to Arial.