Re: st: scatter with aweight - consistent sizing across subsets of observations

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   Re: st: scatter with aweight - consistent sizing across subsets of observations
Date   Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:26:56 -0400

You can find the solution to your problem in this post:

The example uses overlaid scatterplots but the principle applies to
plots that are drawn separately. Try the code in the post and add one
new command at the end:

. twoway scatter y x [w=weight], by(group) name(D) legend(off)

A more complicated example is shown here: