RE: st: RE: one row for each individual

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: one row for each individual
Date   Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:33:00 -0000

Whether long or wide works better depends _precisely_ on what you want
to do. You don't have to tell us, but you won't get better advice unless
you do.

Chiara Mussida

Well, to have 1 row for each individual facilitates my analysis, since
I wanto to "build" the labour market story of every individual. And it
is better (I guess) to dispose them in a unique row...