st: Family expenditure survey UK

From   Abdel Rahmen El Lahga <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Family expenditure survey UK
Date   Wed, 25 Mar 2009 06:18:43 -1200

Hello,
is there any one in the list who has some experience with the
extraction of data from the Family expenditure survey of UK. Variables
names and file organization are quite diffeent from a year to another
and I will be happy is some one can share with me his/her experience
and eventuelly some do files
Sincerely
AbdelRahmen El Lahga
University of Tunis