st: mlogit with endogenous variable and iv?

From   Nirina F <>
Subject   st: mlogit with endogenous variable and iv?
Date   Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:19:42 -0400

Dear all,
I would like to run mlogit with exclusion restrictions (like ivprobit)
but I don't see it in the stata help.
Like in ivprobit, we would use the following:
webuse laborsup
ivprobit fem_work fem_educ kids (other_inc = male_educ)

Now if the dependent variable is a categorical variable not a binary
then how do I  instrument other_inc with mlogit?

Also, what is the advantage of using biprobit over mlogit if say my
endogenous variable other_inc was actually a binary variable?

Thank you in advance,