Re: st: three-way tables, exporting to tex

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: three-way tables, exporting to tex
Date   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:48:53 -0400

It's not necessary to reduce to a two-dimensional problem; you can use
nested loops over values of many column and "supercolumn" variables,
loop over distinct values of the row variable, and build up b and V
matrices to post as estimates (one per column).  If you have more than
2 statistics per cell to tabulate, or any strangeness in the table
layout, it will usually be easier to write the values to a TeX file
yourself with -file- than to trick -estout- or another program into
displaying "estimates" though...