Re: st: three-way tables, exporting to tex

Subject   Re: st: three-way tables, exporting to tex
Date   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:02:50 +0100

<>

Even w/o the line break, the error in the last line lingers on... I do not think that -esttab- takes a matrix, it only processes estimation results. I think -xml_tab- could do the trick...

HTH
Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------