st: Graphing xttobit predictive values

From   <>
Subject   st: Graphing xttobit predictive values
Date   Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:09:10 -0500 (CDT)

Hi statalisters,

I am trying to get a bar graph that draws from a regression
that has predicted values on the Y axis and bars on the x
axis representing two categorical variables i.e.
organizations offering  methadone tx.and comparing these
organizations based on wave number (1995 vs. 2005) holding
all other covariates constant at their mean.

I used the xi3 command followed by postgr3, but the postgr3
command did not work for xttobit or xtlogit, random effects.

Is there a command like postgr3 that works with xttobit or
xtlogit holding all other covariates at their mean and that
graphs different categorical variates in the same graph?

Do I need to use excel to graph these relationships also?

Erick Guerrero, M.A.
Ph.D. Candidate
NIDA Predoctoral Fellow
School of Social Service Administration