st: Pseudo Rsquared with IVPROBIT

From   Sophia Rüster <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Pseudo Rsquared with IVPROBIT
Date   Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:48:50 +0100

Dear Statalist users,

With my dataset I wish to use the regression method IVPROBIT (probit model
with continuous endogenous regressor). The regression seems to work fine.
However, no goodness-of-fit indicator is reported. I wondered whether it
would be possible to calculate a pseudo-R² for example, whether this
technically is not feasible or whether this would make no sense from an
interpretational point of view.

Kind regards,