Re: RE: st: Ordered Logit - Interact cut points

Subject   Re: RE: st: Ordered Logit - Interact cut points
Date   Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:18:54 +0100

<>

-help suest- makes me think it is quite flexible, but I am relatively new to it myself. I only heard about it in a thread a couple of weeks ago, so other listers will have better advice...

HTH
Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Martin Weiss