st: Ordered Logit - Interact cut points

From   "Jason Dean, Mr" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Ordered Logit - Interact cut points
Date   Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:42:58 -0400

Hi there, I am wondering if there is a way to interact the cut points within the ologit command.

I am doing analysis between immigrant and native-born workers - when I run separate ologit's the cut points are much different between groups.

However, I need to calculate the standard errors of the difference in predicted probabilities.

If I could combine both groups into one equation and interact all variables this would be easy as I could just use the nlcom to calculate the difference and standard errors.

Is there a way to use nlcom with two separately run ologit regressions?

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!