RE: st: kwallis2 Output organization

From   Roy Wada <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: kwallis2 Output organization
Date   Sun, 15 Mar 2009 05:54:54 -0700

> I am using the kwallis2 procedure to do Multiple comparisons between
> groups. I am comparing some 27 groups. I was wondering if there was a
> way to get the output of this procedure in a tabular format and if
> someone knew a trick for that ? I wanted to learn if there was a
> smarter way to do it in STATA than do manual work. I guess I was
> looking at some way analogous to getting table outputs for regression

This is a little vague. Did you want "One-way analysis of variance
by ranks" at the top or "Multiple comparisons between groups" at
the bottom?
Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.