st: kwallis2 Output organization

From   Narasimhan Sowmyanarayanan <>
Subject   st: kwallis2 Output organization
Date   Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:08:03 -0400

I am using the kwallis2 procedure to do Multiple comparisons between
groups. I am comparing some 27 groups. I was wondering if there was a
way to get the output of this procedure in a tabular format and if
someone knew a trick for that ? I wanted to learn if there was a
smarter way to do it in STATA than do manual work. I guess I was
looking at some way analogous to getting table outputs for regression