st: RE: Re: checkvar updated on SSC

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Re: checkvar updated on SSC
Date   Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:29:42 -0700

I tried to findit checkvar again today and it worked fine.  There's no
problem - it must have been a dropped bit when I loaded Stata.
Everything else was the same.  We can drop this thread.

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: 541-737-3832
FAX: 541-737-4001

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Kit Baum
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:45 AM
Subject: st: Re: checkvar updated on SSC

Looks fine to me:

. ssc inst checkvar,replace
checking checkvar consistency and verifying not already installed...
installing into /Users/baum/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/
installation complete.

. which checkvar
/Users/baum/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/c/checkvar.ado
*! version 1.1  11mar2009

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |