Ang. st: Re: checkvar updated on SSC

From   Tomas Lind <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Ang. st: Re: checkvar updated on SSC
Date   Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:17:36 +0100

I have tested checkvar and it works WUNDERFUL.

Thanks

/Tomas

          st: Re: checkvar updated on SSC

          Kit Baum
                   till:
                     statalist
                                                                  2009-03-13 16:46

          Sänt av:
                [email protected]
         Svara till statalist

<>
Looks fine to me:

. ssc inst checkvar,replace
checking checkvar consistency and verifying not already installed...
installing into /Users/baum/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/
plus/...
installation complete.

. which checkvar
/Users/baum/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/c/checkvar.ado
*! version 1.1  11mar2009

Kit Baum   |   Boston College Economics and DIW Berlin   |
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html
An Introduction to Stata Programming   |
http://www.stata-press.com/books/isp.html
An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata   |