Statalist

AW: AW: st: Weibull

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: AW: st: Weibull
Date   Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:35:03 +0100

<>

Well, Nikolaos came back saying " I would like to generate weibull data with
different parameters  and redo the above tests, and finally graph them." so
I thought I should tell him what I would do in his situation...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Nick Cox
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. März 2009 19:29
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: RE: AW: st: Weibull

This is going round in circles.

The thread has already thrown up at least two ways to generate Weibull
deviates. I suppose there's some comfort in knowing that you could do it
a third way.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Martin Weiss

Also note -ssc desc rnd-. This package has only partially been
rendered obsolete by the addtion of new random number functions in Stata

10.1...