RE: AW: st: Weibull

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: AW: st: Weibull
Date   Sun, 8 Mar 2009 18:39:40 -0000

Indeed; that is what he said, and I do not know why, as my impression is
that people have already told him, as I said before.

Martin Weiss

Well, Nikolaos came back saying " I would like to generate weibull data
different parameters  and redo the above tests, and finally graph them."
I thought I should tell him what I would do in his situation...

Nick Cox

This is going round in circles.

The thread has already thrown up at least two ways to generate Weibull
deviates. I suppose there's some comfort in knowing that you could do it
a third way.

Martin Weiss

Also note -ssc desc rnd-. This package has only partially been
rendered obsolete by the addtion of new random number functions in Stata