st: Probit in old Stata code

From   "Benjamin Villena Roldan" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Probit in old Stata code
Date   Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:56:09 -0500

I have an old written code in Stata 8 for a probit model using aweight

- probit D X1 X2 X3 [aweight=w] -
The code still runs without a problem in Stata 8.

I run the same code in Stata 9.2 (in Linux) but the following error ocurrs
-aweight not allowed r(101)

Am I missing something here? This seems sort of trivial, but I'd like to
know if aweight option is no longer allowed for probit in Stata 9.2 version.