Re: st: 64-bit Stata for Mac now available

From   David Airey <>
Subject   Re: st: 64-bit Stata for Mac now available
Date   Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:46:16 -0600

One thing I noticed that is missing in this version is that when I start up the application by double-clicking a file, the working directory is not automatically set the the directory of that file. Then I have to set it manually. Can you add this functionality back in?