Statalist

st: RE: var-covar matrix from logistic regression

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: var-covar matrix from logistic regression
Date   Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:45:12 -0000

Stata isn't sending any emails today, but she asked me to tell you this:

mat li e(b)

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Tomas Lind

Dear Stata,

I have done logistic regression with logit.

How can I look at the variance-covariance matrix? I understand it is saved
in something called e(b), but I can´t see it!

Can I use one of the coefficients like it is possible to use betas in some
calculations? How to do it!