st: Re: basic ado question

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: basic ado question
Date   Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:50:39 -0500

<>
Use some routine (such as estout or tabout) to produce a table from each of the 12 studies as an external file in smcl, html, tex or whatever you prefer. Then you can just examine them as a single document. In LaTeX that would be very simple because you could just

\begin{document}
\input{case01}
\input{case02}
\input{case12}