st: Re: controlling output in the results window

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: controlling output in the results window
Date   Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:06:44 -0500

Mata, strictly speaking, does not have variables. But if you ssc type qll.ado you will see an example of a Mata function calling another Mata function, and passing a matrix to it.