Re: st: problems with Windows Vista

From   Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problems with Windows Vista
Date   Sun, 22 Feb 2009 01:28:08 -0800 (PST)

I always run Stata as administrator in windows vista, for updating or not. I find, it runs smoother.

Gaby Guerrero Serdán

Department of Economics
Royal Holloway, University of London
TW20 OEX